Recruitment Consultant at Banking & Insurance
Views:412 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Regional Head - Customer Services - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Business Title/ Country Job Title: Regional Head-Customer Services
I. Job Summary
Supervise the daily operations of the regional head quarters and the attached branches. Coordinate with other sub functions of TA and other departments to resolve the investor related issues. Ensure that the standard terms of service offering are met at all three levels viz., a. investors, b. distributors, and c. internal customer. Recruit, coach and manage the performance of individual team members. Improve daily processes and procedures; support and implement change; and through communication, guide the team towards achieving company goals. Ensure the regulations are complied with strictly in terms of operations and customer service. Fulfill customer expectations. Handle other projects as delegated by the manager.
II. Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Supervise the performance of the regional branches in terms of operations and service.
- Initiate and implement projects for strategic planning for the future. Review / Improve processes and coach team members on the same
- Interact with the team leaders of operations and other functional managers to ensure that the service standards are met
- Handle Sales Relationship Managers / meeting Distributors & ensuring all new developments are shared with them from time to time.
- Monitor and review performance of Individuals and provide feed back for improvement. Training need identification of team members and ensuring completion of the same.
- Monitor error levels; check the accuracy of data entry by regular health checks.
- Ensure that the regulatory guidelines are understood and followed by all the team members. Process audit feedback to be implemented
- Handle difficult investors and review the pending report to ensure that complaints are resolved within TAT & to ensure service standards are met under all circumstances.
- Recruit when need arises and ensure proper induction of the new entrant
III. Requirements :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Graduate/PostGraduate preferably in the commerce/ accounting / finance background, proficient in English and numerate.
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills and knowledge of the Industry
- Positive approach to work and work challenges
- Flexible and adaptable when faced with changing priorities and demands
- High level of professionalism in dealings with colleagues, customers and business partners at all levels
- Open communicator both upwards and downwards
- Take initiative and act as a leader
- Previous experience in handling a large team size, preferable in the mutual fund industry with a minimum of 10 years of Industry exposure.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- AMFI CERTIFIED
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Regulatory and Product Knowledge
- Good people skills
- PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
- At this level this should be a quality.
- Apart from the above Building relationships, and effective communications is required
(Not applicable for European jobs)
- Manage Department Performance
- Creating focus
- Drive for results
DESIRED LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Managing relationships
- Making Decisions
- Managing Change
- People Skills
- Planned travel is required
REVENUE/ NON-REVENUE GENERATING