Regional Director - Sales - Middle East/Africa Region (15-25 yrs)
- Managing Full P&L responsibility for Middle East and Africa and the financial stability of the business.
- Evolve a sales, marketing and product/brand strategy to achieve the Top Line/Revenue targets for Middle East and Africa.
- Ensure sales efforts are made for wide reach to cover all potential customers in the current location and the other neighboring regions as well.
- Regular field work with team members to provide on the job training.
- Exploring the potential in new markets.
- Arrive at a sales and marketing strategy by firming up the key specialties to focus on for the year (product focus).
- Ensure a process is in place to track market information, competitor activities and the other companies that various corporates are going to.
- Explore and implement co-branding options to increase corporate customers.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree (engineering) and Master's Degree (sales and marketing preferred).
- Years of experience: 15 years - 25 years.
- Sector expertise: Must have exposure to working with firms manufacturing Security Systems, Audio Visual Systems, IT systems and telecommunication systems for B2B customers.
- Strong experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management and Pre-Sales in turn-key Technology Projects and Solutions.
- Must have handled a P/L of upwards of AED 50 MN per annum.
- Strong team building skills.
- Experience of on-boarding large key accounts for the firm and mining these relationships.
- Strong understanding of supply chain systems and processes i.e. inventory, warehouse and procurement.