Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:515 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Regional Customer Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Achievement of volume/value targets by Month/Qtr/Year for total region with direct responsibility of domestic channel.
- Develop and execute Trade Marketing initiatives in coordination with central customer marketing team, Marketing and ASMs in the RSO.
- Distribution and display leadership support to regional team.
- Regional custodian of all RE/Channel/Geography program in the retail channel and keep complete track of outlet wise business trends. Contribute continuous need-based refinement of all programs in coordination with central customer marketing team and implement in the region.
- Custodian of regional performance parameters, analysis and contributor to action plans.
- Energize field-force through innovative and exciting incentive plans that will make them stretch for challenging goals and exploiting the market potential.
- Execute display and merchandising guidelines in every channel; develop display aids, and local vendors in region.
- Pilot test key in-market initiatives, analyze results and make recommendations.
- Coordinate with KAM, field sales, SC on central/regional/account specific modern trade promos with budget controls
- Secure key sales information from field sales and present business analytics and findings through planned reviews to RSMs on monthly basis.
- Contribute in coordinating school contact programs/consumer activation and ensure excellent execution
- Lead micro-marketing initiatives for the Region in coordination with CD and Brand teams
- Liaise with ASMs to capture timely and near to perfect forecast by channel and feed the same to HO.
- Analyze data to gauge effectiveness of key activities and promos through a pre-agreed control panel and use the analysis to fine tune future activities
- Demonstrate strategic leadership, customer orientation, company values, ethics and pride through exemplary behavior
- Experience of 5 to 7 years in Sales and Sales Support function - preferably Trade/Customer Marketing.
- Understand various evolving trade channels.
- Understanding of sales systems and processes.
- Highly successful track record as ASM.
- Ability to analyze data, scan the trade environment and take meaningful decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- A good communicator. Ability to sell ideas to the regional team with strong conviction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.