Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:1186 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Regional Category & Transversal Project Manager - Procurement/Sourcing/Supply Base (8-16 yrs)
Mission: Regional Category & Transversal Project Manager
As SBC Taskforce Leader expected to lead strategic overall Supply Base Consolidation/Optimization (SBC/O) purposes are to improve supplier quality, on time delivery & compliance, while consolidating our supply base and reducing risks. This is a joint drive along with SCD.
Some Highlighted Expectation:
- Analyzing the resource allocation for qualification etc. & ensure along with SCD, that team has it for executing project.
- Ensuring all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly. Executing project delivery process and support along with SCD team.
- Collaborating with the SSL/RCM/Technical team for development of new vendors and materials.
- Analyzing procurement activities covering total costs & delivery times. Identifying opportunities to improve both cost and time on regular and non-regular equipment being procured.
- Applying project procurement procedures, planning, ensuring appropriate implementation and compliance.
- Consolidating and reporting to Global the achieved number/ productivity. As Days Payables Outstanding (DPO) Leader expected to Set Internal Target based Global guideline along with finance, lead and animate payment term improvement across cluster for all commodities, facilitate SSL for Implementation of Supply Chain Financing program.
As the Regional Category Manager (RCM) for Insulation(M1), Chemical (E1) & Sub-assembly(H1)
- Expected to provide sourcing directions to his internal customers (plants and OCP teams operating in his geography) and ensures sourcing execution in his geographical scope.
- Accountable for the performance of the category
- Participate in the category strategy: identify business needs & market evolution, prioritize cross functional levers for quality, innovation, performance, and sustainable growth; define action plans.
- Support / Lead other buyers in their negotiations and supplier management actions. Communicate and deploy the strategy, lead execution of the major action plans for eg Negotiation, standardization, QVE etc
- Track performance: is accountable for consolidated performance of the commodity.
- Lead Supplier performance and productivity objectives for all SE entities related
- Lead / support regular business reviews with the Supplier to monitor operational performance
- Monitor (and communicate to SE entities) Supplier risk.
- Ensure the up-to-date ERP information in the countries including payment terms, Incoterm, currency
- Ensure the up-to-date list of local purchasers in contact with the Supplier.