HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:2918 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Regional Business Leader - SME Business - Bank (15-18 yrs)
Hiring for leading Indian Bank.
Role Summary :
The role holder is responsible driving the strategy and execution of SME businesses in the region as per targets.
Job Description :
- Develops and implements strategic plans in line with the divisions objectives.
- Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division by providing inputs on own departments workforce forecasts.
- Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
- Driving the strategy and execution of SME businesses in the region as per targets
- Prepare the yearly Business development plan in line with the bank strategy for SME clients for the region.
- Achievement of target set in yearly budget for new and existing clients and management of budget and financials related to these targets
- Articulation of region specific strategy for the growth of various products offered by the organization and also liasioning with the Product Development Team.
- People and Team Management including career management, coaching and mentoring of critical talent in the team.
- Formulation of recruitment and resourcing strategies (e.g. location strategies)
- Review and coordination of prescribed quality principles and processes
- Sponsoring and ensuring quality standards are met in management initiatives in the region
- Ensuring stringent fraud control policies are in place
- Ensuring minimal NPAs in the region
- Develops a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in the department and provides mentoring for high potential talent in the team.
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the department.
- Governs implementation of risk-related policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks) for the department, ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal control requirements.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with at least 7 years in a similar role
- Prior experience in Banking in Working Capital
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.