HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:552 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Business Leader - SEB Acquisition - Bank (7-9 yrs)
Regional Business Leader - SEB Acquisition - Bank
ROLE SUMMARY :
- The role holder is responsible driving the strategy and execution of SME businesses in the region as per targets.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Develops and implements strategic plans in line with the division's objectives.
2. Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division by providing inputs on own department's workforce forecasts.
3. Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
4. Driving the strategy and execution of SME businesses in the region as per targets
5. Prepare the yearly Business development plan in line with the bank strategy for SME clients for the region
6. Achievement of target set in yearly budget for new and existing clients and management of budget and financials related to these targets
7. Articulation of region-specific strategy for the growth of various products offered by the organization and also liasioning with the Product Development Team
8. People and Team Management including career management, coaching and mentoring of critical talent in the team
9. Formulation of recruitment and resourcing strategies (e.g. location strategies)
10. Review and coordination of prescribed quality principles and processes
11. Sponsoring and ensuring quality standards are met in management initiatives in the region
12. Develops a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in the department and provides mentoring for high potential talent in the team.
13. Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.