Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:1168 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Business Head - Corporate Sales - Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
He / She would be responsible to establish contacts with decision makers, Acquisition of New Corporates / SME's for New Business Development / Client Servicing maintain relationship and generate revenue.
- Accountable for Business Development and Operations for the concerned Zone
- Client relations in top end
To promote health & wellness services to new corporate, retain existing clients
- Create new leads & aggressively grow & retain the market share
- Setting sales team objectives in alignment with company objectives
- Write effective proposals for clients
- Innovate bundled VAS for clients
- Leadership qualities to be able to manage team members
- Developing the sales representative by coaching & counselling
- Ability to network and create working relationships with group companies
- Develop vendor relationships with existing & future vendors
- Assign & monitor performance of the existing team members
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage workforce deployment
- Manage costs & expenses judiciously
- Getting Sponsorship for New Programs and events, with self motivation.
- Coordinating with various corporate to initiate the programs.
- It also involves managing the local office and overseeing the performance of the staff.
- Collect the information from Asst. managers and executives and send daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Corporate Office
Candidate should be Graduate or MBA with corporate sales experience from wellness industry preferably from OHC / Occupational Health Center