Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:97 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Analyst/Chief Information Security Office - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
The purpose of this role is to support the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) office to deliver global information security programmes for the APAC region. This role will be responsible for building and delivering regional risk and compliance assessment programmes, supporting client & business security engagements, and as a point of contact for security escalations.
- Build positive stakeholder relationships in the region.
- Communicate and support adherence of Information Security policy and standards.
- Support Information Security Projects and coordinate resources with Regional Technology and business stakeholder staff and external groups.
- Support periodic security risk assessments of region markets and brands.
- Successfully utilize support processes and structures sufficient to ensure Information Security risk profile meets corporate goals and is maintained/improved over time.
- Support client RFP response from an Information Security perspective.
- Assist stakeholders with BCP/DR test planning, execution, training, and maintenance.
- Drive a culture of Information Security awareness across the region.
- Support metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels to optimize regional Information Security risk profile.
- Engage with Internal Audit to manage regional remediation.
- Support markets in M&A client due diligence and integration
- Support supplier security processes where onsite supplier reviews are needed.
- Solid knowledge of ISO27001/2, or COBIT, NIST 800-53 and similar controls frameworks and associated Cyber/Information Security practices.
- Strong Project Management skills to help oversee APAC CISO Office projects.
- Understanding of emerging methodologies, technologies, architectures, and philosophies in the Cyber/Information Security portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload and adapt to changing business conditions.
- Proactive, upbeat and collaborative communication style, with the ability to be direct, tactful, and transparent.
- Team player. Experience of breaking down silos and creating shared visions.
- Solid problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze problems and risk from multiple perspectives to recommend pragmatic solutions.
- Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
- Track record of managing information security in a diverse, fast-paced enterprise environment.
- Experience operating in a matrixed organisation to meet requirements of diverse stakeholders.
- Experience of acting as internal security consultant for project teams and business partners.
- 8-10yrs experience
- Builds Credibility
- Analytic Ability
- Mobilising Performance