Senior Talent Acquisition at REFYNE Tech Private Limited
Views:321 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Refyne - Lead - Product Marketing - Retention/Referral (11-15 yrs)
Refyne is India's first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organisations to enable employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salaries whenever needed. We're reducing the month-long wait to get your salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fuelled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right into the palm of their hands. We're not a loan app. Refyne's app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, any day, driven purely by their needs. We believe this access is every employee's right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, and keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & micro-lenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform proactively enables employers to ensure their workforce's financial well-being and puts employees in the driver's seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone's participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
The Business/Category Lead will be responsible for implementing the consumer growth strategy to enable the company to grow, thrive and maintain a healthy financial position in the market specific to the category. The business lead is expected to understand and execute initiatives and tactics to grow accounts and improve funnel conversion.
- Drive retention funnel and grow the adoption of EWA category for acquired customers
- Plan online and offline marketing campaigns to drive retention and referral model (email, SMS, WA, App nudges, etc)
- Solve for structural problems at a central level to speed up the growth of the category. Identify the key issues for growth and solve them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners in marketing, operations, technology and product to execute multiple category and central level projects
- Enable retention focused initiatives for the category by institutionalizing implementation norms and setting centralized processes for the category
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Meticulous in project management and tracking the progress of all the accounts. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Acumen for business and key parameters driving the same.
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field
- Ability to lead teams of various sizes and see initiatives through to completion
- 8 - 10 years of business management and experience related to the category
- Have managed 360 degree marketing to drive adoption/penetration
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Budget management experience
- Be part of a founding team with a highly successful track record for building global fin-tech start-ups
- Backed by leading global tech investors & specialists
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Become a key member of a team that is building India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform