Refractory Operations/Maintenance Head - Metal Business (15-28 yrs)
Industry - Ceramics / Sanitary ware
Category - Operations
Skills - Refractory, Operations, Projects
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Divisional Head managing the upkeep of refractory related peripherals for day-to-day operations and new projects.
Our Client is a leader in metal extraction and production of metal products. They are looking for a Head-Refractory to manage O&M of multiple refractories at the location.
Reporting to the Engineering Head and managing a team of 11 people, you will be responsible for:
- Planning refractory supplies to increase productivity and availability of High-Temperature resistance furnaces and Anti-Corrosion linings of plants
- Planning, Procuring and installing refractory related resources for installation and commissioning of projects
- Preparing plans for annual shutdowns, predictive & preventive maintenance with cross-functional teams
- Driving Operational Excellence projects for cost reduction through process optimisation and substitution of costly spares
- Monitoring inventory, consumption and budget utilisation.
- Liaising both with Internal departments and External agencies (Vendors, Contractors and Auditors)
- Achieving highest standards of QMS
- Ensuring compliance to EHS norms, Quality and statute.
- Ensuring growth, development and safety of the people and the plants
- Ideally you are an engineer with atleast 12-20 years of experience in O&M of refractories.
- You should have knowledge of compliance to statutes, IMS and EHS norms. You should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, management and planning skills.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
Excellent brand with limitless growth opportunities
Great Work culture with exposure to global best practices
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.