HR at Refex Industries
Views:1099 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Refex Group - Head - Project/Corporate Finance (15-20 yrs)
Position Summary :
Refex is seeking to add an experienced Project Finance Head to its team. This position will be the full-time member of the team and will report to the CEO-Refex Industries Ltd. This position will help run the day-to-day operations of the fund, source and lead new investments, help recruit, mentor and manage the team, and assist in all aspects of fundraising. This person will be expected to bring relevant experience and thinking to our discussions about the evolution of our fund thesis, composition and structure.
Position Responsibility :
- Manage and provide mentorship to members of the investment team;
- Define a clear investment thesis and advocate and execute against that thesis;
- Lead all the fundraising activities including investor meetings, introductions, documentation and presentation preparation, and travel (as appropriate) till final closing.
- Develop and deliver presentations on new investment industries and fund performance to fund partners, portfolio companies and limited partners;
- Evaluate opportunities for investment, assess investment risks, analyze financial data, and perform business and investment valuation;
- Co-lead and join the team on new investments and existing portfolio companies;
- To sustain effective working relationships with Directors, and other senior management
- To constructively challenge senior stakeholders throughout the financial planning process to ensure robustness of project plans.
- Understand and lead the full investment life-cycle from due diligence, close process, pre and post funding support to follow-on funding;
- Regularly update the Executive and board in regards to the progress and effectiveness of the strategy and influence and inform decision making.
Position Experience and Qualification :
- Qualified MBA from Tier 1 Institutes, or CA, CS [Good to have], with 12+ years of relevant overall combined Project financing & Fund-raising initiatives and good to have investor relations.
- An exceptional communications skill and ability to work with multiple stake holder with a proactive approach and positive thinking
- Strategic understanding business needs and ability to partner with Business Leader and functional Leadership
- Strong analytical skills enabling complex issues to be rapidly understood and explained in simple terms to others, and a range of potential solutions to be developed. A focused problem solver
- Demonstrates personal commitment and drive to set and then meet or exceed high standards and objectives.