HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:268 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
RedSeer Consulting - Specialist - Content & Communication (4-8 yrs)
Content and Communication Specialist
1. Planning and creation of content and content strategies.
2. Devise a communications content plan and calendar for key channels in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
3. Create content that engages and inspires audiences to interact with the brand for all online and offline channels (inc. email, landing pages, case studies, newsletters, reports, press releases, and other marketing collateral).
4. Create and source new content for communications.
5. Write and edit content across all platforms such as social media, newsletters, company website, reports, etc.
6. Tailoring, tracking and distributing content.
7. Re-purpose and tailor content for distribution across all media and all key target audiences
8. Track topical issues and identify news hooks relevant to our marketing campaigns to be leveraged for content creation.
9. Measure and evaluate feedback on distributed content to continuously improve.
10. Track competitor communications and content with a view to ensuring we differentiate our brand and gain stand out in the market
11. Brand development and stewardship.
12. Ensure content is consistent across channels and adheres to the brand guidelines.
13. Ensure that tone-of-voice and brand character is reflected in all marketing collateral copy.
14. Support the implementation of an SEO strategy.
15. Plan and run company events and webinars.
1. 4-8 years of editorial and content experience.
2. Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
3. Experience in managing a team.
4. Excellent command of the English language with traditional writing skills and expertise in new media.
5. Strong project management skills
6. Experience of implementing Social Media campaigns
7. Knowledge of SEO
8. Proven event management experience would be an advantage
9. Experienced running and devising Content Marketing campaigns
10. Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in Digital/Social Media
11. Having an eye for detail.
12. Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka