HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:302 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Manager - Research (6-10 yrs)
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience mapping, value chain mapping, market sizing and go-to-market
- Lead the execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members (Design research approach, collect market information, perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams)
- Develop relationships with external research vendors and interact with as needed.
- Support business development (proposal solutioning & writing, support new product ideation and development)
- Support thought leadership (contribute to creating content such as newsletters, white papers that are circulated via official communication channels)
- Help and train team on project delivery to develop future team leads, while embodying the RedSeer DNA
- After 1-3 years, based on performance, you will move into the role of a senior manager and lead delivery & BD lines.
- 4-year B. Tech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree from a Tier- 1 / 2 college
- MBA degree preferred (not mandatory)
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience in research
- Experience in leading projects and client communication
- Strong quantitative / analytical background
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Lifelong learning mindset
- Willingness to travel