HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:935 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Manager - Market Research (4-8 yrs)
- Lead a team of Team Leads & Analysts to solve for client priorities while guiding and developing individual team members (Design research approach, collect market information, perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams)
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience mapping, value chain mapping, market sizing and go-to-market
- Lead business development (proposal solutioning & writing, support new product ideation and development)
- Lead thought leadership (contribute to creating content such as newsletters, white papers that are circulated via official communication channels)
- Drive organizational initiatives on talent, systems & processes, while embodying the RedSeer DNA
- Senior Managers tackle more complex cases and develop broader leadership skills beyond their case teams; they are more active in overall firm leadership and serve as mentors to those around them
- This role offers the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others. In a collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction. Your superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance. After 1-3 years, based on performance, you will move into a leadership role.
- 4-year BTech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree from a Tier- 1 / 2 college
- MBA degree preferred (not mandatory)
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in consulting & client facing roles
- Experience in leading strategic projects (includes client-facing & internal PMO as part of Strategy teams)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; Fluency in English is a must
- Functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, sales &marketing
- Internet sector expertise is preferred (not mandatory)
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others; willing to take personal risks in work environments
- Lifelong learning mindset
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.