HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4732 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RedSeer Consulting - Research Consultant (4-5 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting (www.redseerconsulting.com)
RedSeer Consulting, a research and consulting firm, has been founded with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We work along-side our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making.
Consultants form an integral part to RedSeer’s growth. They play a major role in developing the firm by contributing to culture development, hiring, training and new business development. RedSeer’s flat organizational structure and entrepreneurial spirit provides consultants with the ideal environment to develop their skills in client and project management.
We look for: We look for comprehensive problem solving skills which can deliver value to our clients.
Experience: 4 to 5 years of experience (Consulting or research background is preferrable)
Education Background: Graduate or Post graduate from top universities
Compensation: Based on applicant’s profile
Role: Consultant’s role will involve:
1. Interacting with clients in understanding the problem areas
2. Working with Partners/Engagement Manager to define solutions and approach document
3. Managing a team of analysts to deliver end-to-end research and consulting projects
4. Create hypothesis and possible solution towards client problems
Responsibilities: Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working on stringent timeline
2. Work towards actionable and impactful advices for our clients
3. Managing analysts/Interns effectively
4. Leverage research and analytics for the project
5. Align the output with client end-goals
Ideal Candidate: We want to engage enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us. RedSeer looks for the following skills sets
1. Proven Leadership skills
2. Ability to take Initiatives
3. Sharp problem solving skills
4. Results oriented
5. Excellent communication Skills
6. Spirited Team member
7. Excited about working for a start-up
Location: Base location Bangalore, Traveling to client sites
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.