HR - Recruitment at Redseer Consulting
Views:2647 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
RedSeer Consulting - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (3-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
This role involves the whole gamut of HR responsibilities including recruitment, employee engagement, Performance management, career management, retention. Will be responsible for team management as well.
Location : Bangalore
Key Expectation from the role :
- A sound HR professional with credibility in the business, with good stakeholder relationships, and who get things done
- Should be able to understand the business context and build the relevant HR capabilities around that
- Should be able to build the organizations capacity to change and to sustain change
- Has the ability to innovate and integrate HR practices around critical business issues
- Can design and deploy strategies for controlling attrition in lieu of the market trends through tactical thinking
- Responsible for driving core HR processes including recruitment, employee engagement, Performance Management, Career counselling, retention efficiently and effectively to create a healthy work environment.
- Provide support to the vertical leader in the implementation of engagement initiatives across the firm
- Responsible for supporting the talent strategy to yield business results through solutions, actions and efforts
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects, and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure capability building for the team as per development needs & company priorities, and create a performance-oriented work culture
- Drive effective communication, and engagement to ensure that the team is motivated to deliver
- Design and deploy strategies for succession planning through creating assessment centres, training workshops, etc.
- Build strong connect with the team to effectively partner in building the right values based culture.
- Ensure Bench Planning and hiring of right talent to help the business achieve its goals.
- Lead a team of 2-3 HR team members in order to drive the initiatives above, and also act as a mentor to them in the process.
- Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management from colleges like TISS, SCMHRD, XLRI is preferred.
- Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
- Exposure to Consulting companies or similar high demand sectors such as PE, Investment Banks etc. will be a plus.