HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6288 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
RedSeer Consulting - Associate Manager - Key Accounts (1-5 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting :
RedSeer Consulting is a research and consulting firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are seven years old and one of the fastest growing research and consulting firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. Our team size is around 60 plus and growing with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
We are structured along 3 Business units: Consulting, Benchmarking and Research. The Consulting arm works primarily on CEO agenda. Research arm serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms, providing primary /secondary research services and analytics solutions.
RedSeer is a partner to leading PE funds, corporate and global management consulting funds. We are focused on (but not limited to) industries in eCommerce, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, with a majority of clients being in Indian geography.
We work alongside our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making. Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales and Marketing Strategy and Business critical research.
Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home Grown Consulting Organization and firmly establish itself as experts in five verticals in the Indian market.
RedSeer is looking to hire people who are a) Passionate, B) Analytic C) Client-centered and d) Self-starters ready to work in a startup culture. Some of the qualifying requirements are:
Job Description : Associate Manager - Key Accounts
One of RedSeer's key clientele focus includes Tier I and Tier II consulting firms which outsource market research, benchmarking and consulting work. RedSeer has a long standing relationship of 3-4 years with these major management consulting firms which have key offices in Gurgaon.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who will be able to take up key account management with stakeholders in the consulting firms across hierarchy. They are required to undertake new customer acquisition, maintaining of relationship with existing clients and undertaking all responsibilities from initiation of a potential requirement, proposals, negotiations and hand over to the delivery team.
- Undergraduate with MBA (preferred) with 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Mobility within the cities around India (mostly metros)
- Effective communicator with proven ability to persuade people and drive action' as a skill required
- Understanding the capabilities and research methodologies used internally to be able to understand the feasibility of requests from clients
- Managing client requirements and expectations on different aspects of a project
- Driving clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
- Active business development and account farming for generating more business
- Authoring sales collateral customized to the need of the clients
- Creatively using mediums to engage with clients such as newsletters, meetings, thought papers, etc.
What you can expect :
- Rewarding career with immense career growth opportunities
- Unparalleled learning opportunities about management consulting & business-critical research
- A lot of responsibilities which directly affect the topline of RedSeer
- Opportunities to change the operations of our clients from diverse industries and be part of the change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.