Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:9098 Applications:985 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
redBus.in - Associate Product Manager/Product manager (2-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a passionate & motivated product manager to assist RedBus in implementing the product roadmap for its Singapore and Malaysia business.
- Product management at redBus is all about putting the users first, and our team is squarely focused on taking the customer experience to next level. Our product management team bridges the technical and business teams at redBus and works very closely with engineering and design teams (alongside marketing, sales, customer service & finance) to guide the product initiatives from conception to launch.
- As a part of product management team you are expected to be extremely analytical, detail oriented and great at multi-tasking. You must have a bias towards action and are ready to do what it takes to drive product features towards launch. Your typical day will be a combination of diving deep into data, detailing product requirements, creating wireframes and at the same time participating in strategic discussions driving the direction of B2C business at redBus.
- As the fastest growing bus OTA in the region, we are working on several exciting and game-changing initiatives that will define the future of bus ticketing in India and are looking for a product manager to play in important role in making these initiatives a reality.
If the above matches with your skills, passion and purpose, we- d like to talk to you!
1. Prioritize product backlog based on a good understanding of customer needs, competition, business objectives and product metrics.
2. Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives.
3. Establish product acceptance criteria & review QA test cases to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized.
4. Participate in daily scrum meetings and work closely with engineering, QA and design teams to ensure all business inputs are provided on time.
5. Analyze analytics data on a daily basis and monitor post launch metrics for new features to identify improvement opportunities.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. 2-4 years of experience in consumer facing product management role in an e-commerce company.
2. Full time B.E/B. Tech/MCA from reputed colleges / universities and MBA from a reputed b-school
3. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
4. Hands on knowledge of agile product development and scrum.
5. Inclination towards metrics and numbers, hands-on experience in using popular analytics tools is highly desired.
6. Technical knowledge of development is a plus, but not required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.