Recruitment Team at RedBus
Views:2572 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
redBus.in - Assistant Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Business Development
Key Responsibilities :
1. Execute the organizations growth strategies and plans in assigned territory.
2. Build long-term relationships with new and existing Bus Owners.
3. Effectively communicating new product developments to Bus operators and drive usage
4. Handle Bus Operators objections to organization plans through effective relationship selling
5. Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives
6. Provide timely feedback on Bus operator needs to manager
Educational Qualification : Graduate (MBA preferred)
Preferred Experience (Minimum & Maximum) : 3 - 5 years of experience in FMCG/ Paints/Consumer Durables/Internet Ecom
Key skills required for the role :
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand complex products and explain in simple language to user basis situation
- Customer-centric and able to manage multiple priorities
- Pleasant action-oriented personality with career orientation
- Good command of Local language and English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.