Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Role - Bank (3-5 yrs)
Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Bank NA., by supporting over half of business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the Role
The incumbent will be a talent advisor, with a responsibility to manage hiring for the analytics function, engage and partner effectively with stakeholders and business. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and accountability in delivery.
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end recruitment for a specific portfolio, including sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding process
- Adherence to key recruiting metrics - SLA's defined, Cost and Effectiveness of hire
- Engage with vendor partners as per hiring guidelines
- Partner and support the broader talent Acquisition team for hiring effectiveness
- Proficient in working on ATS systems, and ability to report out data accurately
- Ensure 100% compliance on defined recruitment Process
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Graduate / Post graduate with 3-7 years of work experience in managing end to end recruitment
- Strong business acumen in the banking and financial services domain
- Strong consultative and influencing skills in enabling business decision
- Team player with excellent communication skills, relationship building and zeal to learn
- Demonstrate agility in a transforming environment
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends
- Basic understanding of Fintech Technology Stack
- Experience building and driving talent-sourcing initiatives
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in X-Ray/Boolean Search Strings
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and Social Media Platform
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Expertise in Data Driven Market Intelligence and Market Land Scape