Program Manager at JetSynthesys
Views:139 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Recruitment Specialist - IT (2-5 yrs)
Recruitment Specialist Job Description
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Top Centile's Client Organizations.
- This involves conducting IQ/EQ/Domain skills tests. One-on-one personal interviews to assess communication skills, ability to think on their feet among others.
- The entire process will be conducted online.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates for placement within client organization.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying the top percentile candidates from the pool.
- Maintaining and reporting out the Assessment Centre data
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Working with Technical Assessors to conduct technical assessments for candidates.
- Performing background and reference checks.
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience of as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Please apply for the job on this portal and fill up our Microsoft Form once you have applied.
About the Company:
JetSynthesys is one of the top new-age digital tech companies with more than 500 employees, headquartered out of Pune, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, United States, UK & Singapore.
JetSynthesys owns and operates TopCentile, an IT recruitment platform engaged with Series B+ funded start-ups, to hire rigorously pre-screened candidates on their behalf.