Recruitment Manager (5-15 yrs)
Dalberg is a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. They partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today's complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Data Insights, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Media and Dalberg Research; their businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale. They are from everywhere, at home anywhere - an African and American company as much as an Asian, Middle Eastern, and European one. For more information, please visit http://www.dalberg.com.
About the Recruitment Manager Role
Working on critical and complex problems requires exceptional and committed talent and Dalberg places its people at the core of everything it does. Hence, attracting talent is a key part of this role. Recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds, i.e. nationality, socio-economic status, gender, and education, while ensuring a common thread of a strong analytical horsepower and a commitment to impact is critical. The Recruitment Manager's role will be pivotal in designing and deploying this and their overall talent acquisition strategy. This role is both strategic as well as implementation-focused.
Talent Acquisition and Management
- Create a recruitment strategy that enables getting on board, best-in-class talent across all levels. This will involve planning the Dalberg Asia pyramid, discussions with the management team and ensuring that we are equipped for growth.
- Execute this talent strategy to recruit best-in-class talent at all levels of the organization through traditional (campus recruitment, search firms, etc.) as well as innovative sources of talent identification.
- Own the whole end-to-end recruiting process by embracing new technologies to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, assessment, offer and communication processes run smoothly.
- Execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, accurately assess candidates, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the candidate experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill and fostering a talent advisor mindset with stakeholders and teams.
- Maintain, record and analyze recruitment data to report on key trends and apply the same in refining the recruitment strategy and processes.
- Orchestrate events and outreach, and management of agencies if any, among other such responsibilities.
- Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Identify and build relationships with campuses that could help meet the diversity and talent requirement objective
- Interface with the global recruitment team to develop a strategy for the international schools and ensure that Dalberg Asia has a good presence during those recruitment windows
- Proactively thinking about creating positive employer branding and amplifying Dalberg's value proposition by collaborating with the communication team
- Coach and develop team members
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of work experience, with at least 3 to 4 years of experience in recruitment
- Experience managing volume hiring is a must
- Experience working in a strategy consulting firm preferred, but not required
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with senior management
- The ability to problem-solve, be innovative and drive new ideas and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills