Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:2917 Applications:821 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:732
Recruitment Consultant/Manager - Recruitment Firm (2-10 yrs)
The Edge Partnership is an Asia focused recruitment business with 6 offices across Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. In 2020 we had our best business performance to date, in India and for the Asia group. In India we have offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore and are actively hiring for all of our recruitment teams. Post-pandemic era we will continue to have a flexible WFA policy while retaining our office spaces as well.
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals at all levels of experience in recruitment, to join a dynamic and fast evolving organisation. We recruit across different functions in BFSI (domestic and captives), IT, Risk, Quants, Analytics and Human Resources.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- To be able to effectively source, identify and interview suitable senior candidates globally.
- To be able to head hunt non-active candidates effectively for vacancies.
- The ability to generate new candidates through referrals.
- The ability to generate - leads- from market information gathered from candidates- interviews.
- The ability to liaise effectively with clients on interview arrangements and interview feedback.
- The ability to business develops with existing clients and develop relationships effectively for more experienced individuals.
- Confident communication skills face to face, via the telephone and in writing.
- Work closely with team members and share relevant leads and candidates effectively.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- A graduate / post-graduate with at least 2 - 10 year's work experience in recruitment
- A stable employment background.
- A proven track record in utilizing your initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are an experienced search consultant, and think working with The Edge sounds exciting, we would love to arrange an initial informal conversation to discuss how our aspirations might align.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.