Recruiter - Non Tech (5-10 yrs)
What you will do?
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have the ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions.
- They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meetings and exceeding assigned quotas.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools, and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the job specifications, Excellent with offer negotiation such that candidates have all the information needed to make an employment decision.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
Skills and Experience Desired :
- 5-10 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Should have a tenacious and innovative approach towards recruitment
- Experience in hiring for Design, Marketing, & Analytics roles
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative skills
- Exceptional levels of attention to detail
- Experience with live game events/sales design and content calendar planning
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Strong exposure and confidence in identifying and analyzing KPIs then providing action items for the team
- Understanding of ATS tools
- Knowledge of the market and the main trends of social and mobile games.