Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:224 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Recovery Manager - Agritech Startup (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring for an early stage agri-tech startup for a Recovery Manager to be a part of its central team and contribute in their Operations Excellence division of same. Candidates would be required to work at the CEO's office based in Gurugram post COVID. As of now, you would be required to work remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this position will be managing recovery & Collection plan and repayments approaches from clients.
- Liasoning with call center team for minimization of overdue cases, improving contactability
- Issuing reminder notice to the borrowers on time.
- Conducting meetings with the business team on a regular basis to understand the business and financial status of the borrower.
- A regular visit to customers to understand the reason of delinquency.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force and adherence to the Code of Conduct
- Maintain a Healthy portfolio by minimizing Overdue.
- To monitor & Control Recovery in a given time.
- Handling Team and Motivate them for achieving desired Recovery Target.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies/collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review of Area Managers and monthly review of Collection officers.
- Recruitment of collection officers/area managers. Constant evaluation of collection officers/area managers.
- Collection analysis & preparing MIS, Collection Reports
- Preparing MIS to provide feedback to top management on business operation, recovery and portfolio allocation etc.
- Coverage of accounts and timely hot listing the accounts to management, if the customer payment behavior is bad.
- While Doing Recovery Also Help Legal Department For Serving Summons, initiating and monitoring the legal actions
- Regular follow-up with advocates and a timely visits to court.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Undergraduate / Masters degree ( preferably in Management, Engineering, Science, Agriculture)
- 3-8 Years of working experience at similar position
- Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance
- High energy, open to work for long hours, go-getter attitude and ability to fit in startup culture
- Must be a self-starter and should be able to lead without much support from an external team
- Fluency in Hindi & English is must
- Need to work for 6 days a week based on business requirements
- Should be able to perform multi-tasking and extreme attention to details
Perks and Benefits :
- A unique blend of learning - Operations Excellence, Supply Chain, Managing On-ground operations, Data Analytics, Finance etc.
- The opportunity of working closely with well-experienced leadership team having expertise across multiple domains
- Contribute in the leadership team of a VC funded startup from its initial stage
- Industry-standard compensation with multiple other perks and holiday benefits