HR at Reconnect Energy Solution Private Limited
Views:756 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Reconnect Energy - Assistant Manager - Sales (0-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager Sales
Job description :
- Develop an overall understanding of the renewables business comprising Forecasting and Scheduling and Environmental Markets including IRECs and Carbon Credits.
- Take responsibility for new Business Development for the renewable business by developing a roll-out strategy, developing and managing relationships in key IPPs and clients, and working with the existing regional BD teams across the country.
- Represent REConnect at appropriate platforms including CERC, SERCs, State Nodal Agencies etc.
- Market Research and Market knowledge for potential opportunities and develop higher competency and values against our competitors.
- Prepare good presentations and reports on demand.
- Prepare comprehensive proposals and engagement letters for existing and new clients.
- Must be ready to travel extensively, even to remote areas if required.
CRM with existing clientele.
- The candidate should be result oriented, self-motivated and must be able to take complete ownership of the entire function. The candidate should feel excited to be a part of a fast-paced start-up.
Expected Skill Set:
Educational Qualification: B. Tech (Electrical or equivalent) and/or MBA
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in Report writing
- Experience in preparing proposals and handling contracts
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Good at Excel and other analytical tools