People Operations Manager at Recko.io
Views:8139 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Recko - Business Analyst - IIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
We believe awesome companies are built by awesome people. People who want to make a difference in the world. People who work hard, take risks and think big.
We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Analysts who have worked previously with companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, RazorPay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc and built Marketplace, Order management, Payments, Banking systems etc.
At Recko we have been on a mission to organize the world's transaction information. With the sudden blast of digital transactions, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across the organisation. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transaction data without writing a single line of code and ensure money is flowing between the right beneficiaries, with right deductions and in the right time.
Over the last few months we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 50 Million transactions with a team of 10 people and supporting organisations like Myntra, Meesho, Grofers etc.
We are looking for smart Business Analysts to solve the complex payments flows and help our clients get onboarded.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Comfort working with large data sets. Have prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL,Python etc.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
- Sound understanding of levers affecting an org's top line and bottom line and how they could be linked to product.
- Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
- Bachelors from IIT or BITS campus in Engineering
- 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in Investment Banking / Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.