Talent Acquisition at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3641 Applications:764 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Reckitt Benckiser - Senior Brand Manager - Hygiene & Home (7-8 yrs)
1. To develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brand/s and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Develop the plans/strategy of the brand (1 year operational plan and 3 year strategic plan) - Implementation of brand plans
- Lead the development of local strategy, executions and to ensure adaptation possible for other regions
- Ensure timely implementation of the brand activity calendar - including launch time, Consumer Promotions/POP's etc.
- Identify and draw up any corrective action required on the brand through share review/brand health researches.
- Approve Media Plans/Calendar with co-ordination of the Media Manager
- Ensure maintenance of the brand budget
- Maintain a brand fact book (Financials/M.S/Plans year wise)
- Implement brand Plans in both trade environments: traditional and modern trade
- Work with the Key Account management to develop and implement innovative brand plans including but not limited to planograms, consumer promotions, new product introductions etc.
- Identify trade needs / opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions for assigned brands in close co-operation with the Sales function and Trade Marketing.
- Constantly scan the market place/consumers with a view to understand trends and implication on the brand.
- Maintain and update competition dossiers with respect to spends/cost benchmarks etc.
2. Advertising, Media and Promotion:
- From brief stage to getting approvals for the brief to deploying it to the agency and getting film/script
- Identify and deploy any other communication needs for the brand identified - PR/Trade/HCP etc 3. NPDs/EPDs
- Draw up and deploy the Product Development brief in conjunction with Category (Global), Supply, Sales and Finance functions.
- Regularly survey and understand consumer, market environment to understand trends capture ideas and develop concepts which lead to product development.
- Coordinate with global category on brand learning, new projects, market understanding
- Ensure timely and within cost development of products as per the brief
- Ensure successful Launch to sales and in field launch (including providing support to the launch in terms of POS, Advertising etc.)
4. Identify and implement profit enhancing ideas on the brand
- To manage a brand within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise long term Sales and profitability
5. To initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth. Develop these insights into achievable plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.