Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:2593 Applications:703 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Reckitt Benckiser - Manager - External Manufacturing Organization Operations (6-10 yrs)
External Manufacturing Organization(EMO) Operations Manager
Designation: EMO Operations Manager
Reporting to: EMO Head
The EMO Operations Manager is responsible for end to end operations for an EMO (External Manufacturing Organization) to ensure delivery of Finished Goods on a timely basis and as per the demand numbers. The candidate needs to have knowledge and understanding on the basic Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Cost workings, Quality & Safety standards for Manufacturing.
Scope of the role:
- Within the organization the role holder interacts closely with the Planning Team, R&D, Packaging Development, Procurement, Supply Technical, Supply Excellence and Quality teams.
- S/he works with Planners for the month's demand and with EMOs for the delivery of the same. In addition to this S/he needs to coordinate with Packaging teams for NPD/EPDs/ with Procurement & Finance for costings/ with Quality for smooth roll out of the guidelines as per the SOP's. Also plays a vital role in implementation of artworks revision/minimizing write off/reconciliations of key stocks (Inputs).
- In certain cases s/he needs to work with Legal and Regulatory functions as well. Externally the role holder interacts regularly with the EMOs and their extended teams.
- This role also requires driving projects for setting up of new EMOs or launching new products at EMOs as and when the requirement comes.
Supply Management :
- Ensure compliance to forecasted production at EMO units.
- Ensure that finished goods, RM and PM inventory is maintained with EMOs and set inventory holding norms for each unit by analyzing the time-demand fluctuations.
- Meet timelines for all new products launches and promotions at EMO sites.
- Ensure clear visibility on supplier liabilities and are communicated clearly in the supply and commercial function and timely decisions are made.
- Ensure the incidence of quality problems are minimized at the units
- Execution of Price revisions as and when planned for implementation for EMO sites.
- Manage New product introduction through EMOs.
- Addressing day to day concerns related to Plan/Quality and payments and present to key stakeholders for solution.
- Define SLA (Service level agreement) with each of the EMO for service level compliance
- Identify & timely implementation of cost saving projects at EMOs
- Execute and support on SQRC Compliance guidelines implementations at EMOs.
Systems & Process:
- Comply with laid down systems and processes of RB and EMO function and set up new systems & fine tune existing ones to meet requirements of the business.
- Collaborate as a team player to implement end-to-end solutions across the supply chain of EMO, including interactions with the planning, manufacturing, logistics, R&D and vendors & other external agencies.
- Generation of appropriate MIS and analytics on a regular basis to support performance management systems and to improve them further.
- Responsible for identifying and driving projects on lead time reductions, process improvement and quality compliance.
Ensure superior Service Levels basis demand
- Inventory management at EMO for RM/PM/FG to minimize liabilities
- Cross Functional Stakeholder management to ensure compliance as per required standards are met for end to end EMO operations
- Project management to drive and timely execution of projects/launches
Professional Qualification & Experience:
Qualification: MBA (Supply Management), Engineering Degree/ Other equivalent Graduation or Post Graduation Degree
- 6+ years of experience in Procurement/Supply Excellence/Contract Manufacturing function(s) in an FMCG organization
- Project management expertise and experience in area of supplier management
Achievement focused and able to handle pressure situations
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation, problem solving, stakeholder management
- Ability to influence with positive attitude
- Demonstrates strong team working abilities and commitment
- Commercial awareness - Understands the impact of Supply decisions on business profitability
- Commitment and Strong track record of delivery
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to challenge status quo.