HR at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:1693 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Reckitt Benckiser - IS Senior Business Analyst - Digital & eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
The main focus is to implement common business systems to deliver synergy, cost savings and drive the business forward. This role will be key to the delivery of these objectives.
The Senior BA works with business partners to define business application requirements, analyse them, define resulting application changes and develop cost/benefit comparisons. This includes consideration and compliance with standards and security implications.
To provide leadership to the BA projects pool to effectively support different functions with business and application support.
Providing a business-oriented expertise and, where required leadership, to the business on projects involving assessment, design, development and implementation of business solutions.
The Senior Business Analyst must be capable of leading multi-functional teams as the representative of the IS function. In this capacity, the Senior Business Analyst will possess a detailed & in-depth understanding of the business operations both within the function and cross functionally and the use of IT to gain competitive advantage.This role requires an individual with the entrepreneurial skills to develop unique, creative solutions to highly complex Information Technology needs, with limited time and resources.
- Provide business and application support through maintaining and improving existing applications
- Act as one of the escalation and communication points for the Area within the Global support model
- Project Management
- Provide effective project management of multiple projects to include, creating and maintaining project documentation including policies and procedures, status reports, system design, process flows and project presentations
- Provide leadership of large scale global/area projects through whole lifecycle within an Area
- Provide leadership and coordination of regional deployment teams
- Provides leadership to the business, regional Business Analysts and IS Stakeholders to identify business
- improvements and best practice programmes resulting in information technology improvements
- Assist in the design and enhancement/modification of business systems through analysis, clarification and definition of user requirements
- Actively seek to share and be open to best practices, new ideas, opportunities and issues
Management skills & experience
- Provides management, support, coaching and training to Business Analysts
- Demonstrates interpersonal, team and leadership skills and a strong commercial and business awareness
- All Senior BAs are responsible for supporting the talent development of BAs and SAs in their teams, as well as participants in the IS Talent Program.
- Educated to minimum bachelor's degree level
- Proven track record of delivery and must be able to demonstrate outstanding project management and technical skills
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous
- High level of customer service, effective communication and team skills.
- Expertise to solve a range of application and technology issues and the ability to cope with a diverse range of priorities and problems.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Capable of building strong working relationships & influencing and engaging both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have proven ability to be flexible, multi task and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills, with an ability to think outside the box
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Must possess a can-do attitude and take initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles
- Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities