Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:2116 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Reckitt Benckiser - Category Supply Manager - Bar Soap & Outside Innovation - Health BU (5-7 yrs)
Job title: Category Supply Manager - Bar Soap
Reports to: Sr. Category Supply Manager - Healthy Body
The role will support the management of Dettol Bar Soap in line with the global strategy. This includes:
- Lead of ITL (Rollout project) from supply strategy until execution.
- Manage Master Database according to N/EPDs, ITLs, Demand v Capacity to highlight
- Any challenge on site RCCPs linked with a request of capacity extension
- Harmonization/saving opportunities generating GM ideas.
- Support SCSM with N/EPDs, E-Com development.
- Collect all relevant info from site, markets & finance teams to support the 5YP Dettol restitution
Dettol Bar Soap
- Draft sourcing strategy for ITLs & N/EPDs- (if needed) - get it approved from SCSM.
- Update Master Database with Supply Data to capture all changes happening along the year.
- Upload category supply comments on the applicable IDBs where project assigned to.
- Coordinate RM/PM W/Os with sites for NPD/EPDs (if any).
- Coordinate priority SKUs with markets for 1st productions in NPD/EPDs as per sourcing matrix.
- Draft master CPS for global projects and ensure development/follow up on site wise CPS.
- Vet draft COGS of NPDs/EPDs and share with GCSR for further comments. Be hands on with numbers to be able to spot anomalies with costings.
- Monthly update of ITLs report and NPD/EPD report where assigned to.
- Manage time zone to attend all relevant NPD/EPD meetings.
- Draft of Supply slides for IP/LR and share with Category where assigned to.
- Support GM delivery for HW & PH cluster by generating squeeze ideas on assigned categories and backing it up with saving calculation.
- Understand the full process of bringing a Health copacker aboard RB and making sure the full process is adhered to before line trials happen at the copacker.
- Understand and report the feasibility of SIOC packaging on the line for E-com products.
- Work with site packaging and NPD leads to estimate the financial impact (increase in CoC/unit on account of introducing new Capex for EOL automation/extra manual labor on the line + the impact of incremental PM cost/unit) of introducing SIOC for E-com SKUs.
Skills & Experience required:
- Project management.
- Commercial awareness: Understands the impact of Supply decisions on business profitability.
- Understands the fine nuances of COGS.
- Sound command on NPD/EPD process.
- Sound understanding of product BOM breakdown to help drive the Fuel targets
Professional qualifications required:
- Educated to Degree calibre.
- Understands the technical capabilities of different RB sites.
- Written and Verbal fluency in English is essential.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint & Project.
- Focused on getting the work done.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and deliver on tight timelines.
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem-solving.
- Effective team player and manager. Leads by example.
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and supply management..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.