HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1711 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Rebel Foods - Senior Manager/General Manager - Procurement (6-8 yrs)
About Rebel Foods
Rebel Food's journey to becoming the World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurant - McDonald's (with market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn- t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While this has been possible due to a robust business model (Multi-brand cloud kitchen model, opening platform to 3P brands and food entrepreneurs), the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at Rebel Foods have played a major role as well. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen).
We- re looking for highly entrepreneurial and motivated go-getters who have a minimum of 6 Years of Experience in Procurement and Commercial Management. You have demonstrated success in Procurement, preferably in the Food Service/QSR/FMCG/Retail/e-Commerce industry and are highly proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple vendors and end-to-end freight transactions.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Procurement and Supply Chain team who will work in an individual capacity to ensure seamless execution of all Procurement of Food, Non-Food, Chemicals and Consumables. You will also manage the Procure to Pay Cycle and ensure that vendor accounts are reconciled in a timely manner every month. You are a highly detail oriented and diligent project manager who has good financial management and Excel Skills with a demonstrated track records of delivering results in highly complex, fast paced and time bound environment. You will be comfortable managing multiple vendors, strong in negotiation, contract management, reconciling transactions, resolving disputed transactions with 3PL, Freight Partners and negotiating with vendors and ensuring seamless to deliver utmost satisfaction to Rebel's Business Partner Accounts
You will work very closely with Vendors, Supply Chain and Finance teams to ensure proper timelines are met for all New Product Launches and bring cost efficiency into Food and Non-Food Procurement Functions. No two days are the same in this role. You will have a set of exciting new missions to achieve and deliverables will include, but not be limited to finding opportunities for cost saving with vendors, negotiating commercials and monitoring vendor performance and compliance.
You are someone who is highly detail oriented and has a flair great communication, negotiation and can work in an individual capacity with cross functional teams having conflicting priorities.
- Handle end-to-end procurement activities with our partners, executing activities of supplier registration, create Purchase Orders, provide required documentation, follow up of orders, etc.
- Negotiate purchase with key ingredient suppliers and plan the deliveries
- Process sample requests and arranges shipments by air freight and by road transport
- Liaise with external stakeholders (suppliers, freight forwarders, logistics providers ) to ensure fulfillment of orders and product samples;
- Resolve fulfillment issues or logistics issues related to documents and/or specific statutory requirement
- Support R&D and Culinary Team team in the development of new ingredients suppliers
- Support the development of co-manufacturers in different geographies for Food and Packaging SKUs
- Monitor inventories of Key SKUs and ensure stock continuity
- Execute ad-hoc requests
- Vendor Management and Negotiation
Key Requirements, Experience and Qualification
- At least 6 years of experience in Procurement, preferably in the food industry
- Strong knowledge of shipment operations, quotation, and contract's terms and conditions
- Experience and supply planning, inventory management
- Experience in developing suppliers and co-manufacturers in different geographies
- Able to work independently
- A resourceful person with a strong problem-solving mindset
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical, and a good team player
- Build working relationships with colleagues and manage stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to job scope changes and ad hoc initiatives, as required due to the Company being a rapidly growing start-up
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentation skill
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Spend Tracking
- Timely Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts and Disbursement of Vendor Payments as per defined TATs.
- Vendor Management - Ensuring Financial Compliance and Statutory Documentation from all Vendor Partners.
- Dispute Resolution and Stakeholder Management - Should be comfortable working in a high pressure environment and engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure demand fulfillment in the event of disputes.
- Team Management - Should have prior experience working in an individual capacity managing multi-dimensional partnerships.
- Time Management - Will work closely with Vendors, Operations, Finance and Supply Chain Teams at all times.