Rebel Foods - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - People Function (4-8 yrs)
Rebel Foods - HR Business Partner - People Function
Designation: Manager/Senior Manager
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast.
The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been build on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model.
While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
Its important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build- 1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the-rebel-method- cb5b0cea4dc8
Why do we want to hire an HRBP and what would be your role?
- We at Rebel Foods believe in a strong ideology of customer-first thinking and for People, as a function, our customers are our employees.
- A role of an HR BP would revolve around focusing on people goals.
Following are the people goals you would be focusing on :
1. Hiring & Identifying Talent : Talent Acquisition, Talent Mapping(Identification of High potentials), Building a culture of diversity in the BU.
2. Designing Retention Practices : Grooming, Learning & Development, People Retention & Engagement
3. Resolving Grievances : For all kinds of people related grievances HRBPs would be there to help.
4. Continuous Climate Check & Anticipate Issues in advance : Improving ENPS, Regular Catch up with employees to understand the employee situation.
5. Inculcation of best practices from other BU's : Ensuring that excellence does not reside in pockets but permeate across the org.
- We are looking out for someone who can come onboard to play this very critical and collaborative role. This role involves a lot of collaboration with Stake holders, Top Leaders and People in the organisation.
- HR Leaders with 4 - 6 years of experience in core HR BP role could be a right fit.
Education : MBA - Tier I/II B School
The Rebel Culture :
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. Its not everyone cup of tea.
If you find this interesting, we should meet. Please reach out to email@example.com with answers to the following questions .
1. Why do you want to join Rebel Foods?
2. What makes you the right person for this role?
3. One example of where you created something unique through Customer First Thinking