Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Rebel Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:446 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Rebel Foods - Manager - Legal - LLB (6-10 yrs)
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast.
The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been build on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model.
While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Independently drafting, review and negotiate a variety of commercial and other types of contracts including service arrangements, technology contracts, NDA's, MOU, Franchise contracts, supply agreements, lease or rental agreements etc.
- Making standard format of contracts for various business functions and assisting the cross-functional team on various legal documentation. Further developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal customers and thereby promoting the value of the legal function
- Overseeing the IPR administration-Trademark and Copyright registrations, filings, opposition and management to help build the IPR of the Company.
- Maintain and update contract/legal database including automation and contract depository so that it is easily accessible and available for business teams.
- Drafting reply to the legal notice and working with the external counsel on the litigation matters.
- Develop deep understanding of the laws applicable to the Industry and ensuring he/she is well abreast of on-going legal developments in the Industry.
- Bachelor's degree of Law in India.
- At least 7 to 8 years legal experience ideally in a corporate with a proven track record in contract negotiating and drafting.
- Strong knowledge of the contract laws and Intellectual property laws in India
- Ability to work fast, independent with minimal supervision and establish priorities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Rebel Culture
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make up your mind. It's not everyone's cup of tea.