Rebel Foods - HR Manager - Employee Experience (2-7 yrs)
- Responsible for end-to-end Employee Relations & engagement activities related to our store staff, kitchen staff and Managers at the Kitchens across India. So to elaborate this we have 160 kitchens and 2100+ employees working in these kitchens across India in 15 cities. You would be the ER Manager for all the store/kitchen staff. You would be ideally travelling and visiting to all the kitchens and meet address the employees.
- Team handling Role
- Ensure a highly engaged and skilled workforce through imparting behavioral and functional training's in consultations with technical training team and operations leaders :
- You as an employee experience manager would ensure that development index of each store is at par and each employee is growing in coordination with training and development team and other central functions.
You would also ensure understanding the employee behavior and training by continuous interactions and consulting with Area Managers, Zonal Managers and Operations leaders.
- Query Handling/ Resolution of Grievances at all levels - Grievances can be in any form or type, you as an experience manager would ensure its resolved in coordination with respective stake holders.
- Ensure a cohesive, positive and collaborative working environment through effective employee connect and engagement.
Controlled Attrition :- Ensuring the organization attrition is controlled and required measures are taken incase of more attrition. This would be the most important matrix of the role.
- Data analysis to understand trends and take corrective actions wherever required in consultation with operations leaders. This would be certainly driven by quarterly and annual surveys. You KRA would also involve improving the Ops NPS score by partnering along with the operational leaders.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- We would be looking out for someone with an experience of managing people at least for 2+ years + Graduation or Post graduation from Tier I B- Schools or Tier II
- Location: Mumbai, job would also involve frequent travelling.
- Reporting: General Manager -HR
If you are confident that you would be able to take up the above-mentioned responsibilities responsibly then kindly go ahead and apply for this role.
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald's market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food Delivery growing exponentially world wide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company.
Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 1100+ individual internet restaurants, in 15 Indian cities, we have indeed come a long way in the last 24 months. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of internet, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While after reading this, the WHAT would be pretty clear, we would also want you to go through the HOW part, which is not just about the Multi-brand business model, but the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at REBEL foods. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen (finally we made you open the google tab, at least for few of you). This is the only OLD part of ours we retain in our journey of achieving NEW milestones and frontiers day in and out.