HR at Rebel Foods
Views:2221 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Rebel Foods - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
- World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald's market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food
- Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 2200+ individual internet restaurants, in 30 + Indian cities, 3 in UAE, 17 + in Indonesia and 2 in the UK and expanding further, we have indeed come a long way. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of the internet, please refer below.
- It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us :
- https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build- 1000-restaurants-in-24- months-the-rebel-method- cb5b0cea4dc8
Role description : Financial Planning ; Business Analysis ; Data Analytics ; Data Management ; Advanced Excel
a. Solve Specific Business and Finance Problems through answers driven by Data. Eg.
- What should be the portfolio mix for maximum Gross Margin
- What are the major levers to improve kitchen wise profitability over next 5 years
b. Attitude :
- An ace problem solver using Data
- Great tenacity to fight till an answer is found
- Gets a kick out of solving a problem and not just analysis for analysis sake
- Displays complete ownership and works well with functions/people
Skills / Experience :
- Minimum 6 months - 3years of Experience in Financial Planning and/or Business Analytics Driven problem-solving
- Knowledge of Advanced excel is mandatory.
- Experience of having worked on PnL statements will be an advantage
- Knowledge of data techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering will be an advantage