Founders Office at Reasoned.Ventures
Views:939 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Reasoned.Ventures - Recruitment Lead (3-5 yrs)
Are you a people person? Do you like to scale and build new teams and be the core of the organizational structure? Does profiling people intrigues you?.
Experience & Skills :
- 3-5 years of work experience in end to end Non- Tech recruitment.
- Graduation or masters in HR or related field from reputed colleges.
- Excellent communication, Stakeholder Management, Team collaboration & Adherence to deadlines.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing, assessment tools and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Responsible for designing sourcing strategies for all levels with a focus on mid to senior level, ability to maneuver a differentiated approach for niche hiring.
- Defining and driving the team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement, redefine the recruitment SOP to bring in best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications.
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications, and experience of potential candidates
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Implement various tools and processes to drive efficiency and optimize the hiring process
Who we are :
Reasoned. the venture capital desk of the Bhagchandka Family Office is focused on providing capital and strategic insights to early-stage companies that are solving tomorrow's problems. The Bhagchandka Group is a diversified business conglomerate with over three decades of existence in various sectors like Financial Services, Advisory, Renewable Energy, Media and Infrastructure. We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary and are prioritizing innovation in the present, to ensure growth in the future. We support them with the necessary funds, intel, connections and guidance to develop scalable solutions to solve global challenges. Know more about us on www.reasoned.ventures.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy :
We pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyze change. We're a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.