Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at RTDS - Real Time Data Services
Views:1193 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Real Time Data Services - Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition/Recruitment (4-7 yrs)
RTDS (Real Time Data Services Pvt ltd.)(NASSCOM Member since 2016)is a leading Indian conglomerate in the Cloud computing and communications space. Established in the year 2010, headquartered in Gurgaon (India), RTDS (Real Time Data Services) has established itself as a leading and trusted name in the space of Cloud hosting of accounting software, Business applications and Contact center solutions.
With Data centers located globally in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle and Phoenix, RTDS (Real Time Data Services) currently services more than 6,000 clients spread across USA, UK and India.
Title: Sr. Recruiter
Education: B.E/ B. Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/MBA from Tier 1 institutes
Experience: 4-7 Years
- Handling the complete Recruitment Life Cycle - Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV's, Updating / maintaining Internal Database
- Responsible to hire senior level for online marketing, sales department, server support, system administrator, VoIP Engineer, etc.
- Identifying potential candidates through various sources like Internal data-bank, Linked In, Job portals, Mass Mailing, Referencing, etc. to fill the vacancies and convincing them to apply for the jobs
- Profile sourcing according to departmental requirements
- Recruiting through job portals combined with various other sourcing technique
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Maintaining good Pipeline for the open positions
- Release offer letters to candidates post final selection approval from the recruitment manager
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on End to End recruitment process.