Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:721 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Real Estate Analyst - Research (5-10 yrs)
- Produce regular market performance assessment (MPA) reports for his client and maintains real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market.
- Monitor and analyzes specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using the area's internal and external real estate, financial and economic data, as well as research.
- Responsible for managing organization's real estate holdings, continuously watching the markets where the client or company is having properties to be prepared in dealing with any changes that might occur in the area and in capitalizing any positive shifts.
- Development of forward-looking and proprietary perspectives on an assigned property's anticipated performance.
- Monitor and analyzes key demographic and economic trends in the assigned geographic market, as well as reports the key developments to his manager and end-users in the property business.
- Works with buyers and answers their queries about firm's properties.
- Assist in applying market research to help guide the benchmark underwriting assumptions for assigned properties in the region.
- Build and maintains working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as lenders, appraisers, brokers and research professionals.
- Contributes to the development of specialized research on the real estate market pertaining to geographic markets of interest and property types in order to enhance the realizable value of real estate market resources for his firm and end-users.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Required Excellent skills of operating with figures and have mathematical and analytical solving skills.
- To interpret and explain figures, charts and studies to internal Verbal communication is also a really important quality in this profession.