Chief Administrative Officer at ReachIvy.com (Reach Education Pvt Ltd)
Views:10618 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
ReachIvy - Lead - Digital Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (3-6 yrs)
Digital Marketing & SEO Lead
This opportunity is for a full-time position.
Number of vacancies - 1
Experience requirements :
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing/SEO
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Study abroad and/or international living experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
- Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
Job description :
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a boutique education advisory founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India.
ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally.
The job requires you to:
- Use digital media extensively to reach out to the target audience.
- Online Brand Management.
- Strategize promotional activities for new products through social networking sites and other appropriate mediums.
- Undertaking in-depth market research and analysis about Consumer behavior, Usage pattern, prospective customer groups and developing strategies based on the findings.
- Handling various blogs (Wordpress, Blogger) for link exchange, banners ads.
- Good understanding of CMS like Joomla, wordpress.
- Complete SEO project management- SEO Scope of work, Deliverables, Timeline, Costing and resource management
- Review and optimize the content to be uploaded on the website as per the finalized keyword list.
- Managing SEM / Paid Advertising (Google Adwords, Search, Content, Display, Emailers). Managing Adwords account and helping in bidding, keyword suggestion and improving CTR.
- Conducting Web Analytics.
- Website Management.
- Create write ups for events and marketing activities.
- Suggest concepts pertaining to Online Advertising.
- Investigate various web sites, directories, Social Media and conducting research & analysis for identifying concepts of domain names so as to map relevant content.
- Setting the scope, implementation, management, and review & monitoring of marketing campaigns.
As a full-time member of the organization, you enjoy the following perks -
1. You will be interacting with very high-quality individuals in the education space
2. Our events take place in the best venues of the country
3. You have access to personal networks of our team members ie Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia Univeristy - faculty and alumni
4. As an early member of the team, you shape the foundation and vision of the company
5. You can attend events organized by Harvard Club, Asia Society, FICCI and others since the Founder is a member at these organizations
6. We do not just exist in the virtual space, we change lives!
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals' skill set and experience. The potential for revenue share. Can also be converted to a field study for course credit. We are very flexible!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.