RBL Bank - Product Manager - Insurance & Third Party Products - Credit Cards - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-7 yrs)
Product Manager - Insurance & Third Party Products on Credit Cards
Job Title : Program Manager - Insurance & Third Party Products on Credit Cards
Grade : SM/AVP
Department: Credit Cards
Location/Branch JMD Megapolis, Gurgaon
Reporting To Head Cross sells & products, Credit cards
Position Responsibilities :
Sr. Key Responsibilities (Please mention all the responsibilities expected from the incumbent to perform) :
1 Manage Insurance business for Credit Cards and its P&L. Ability to develop business plan, new product ideas and achieve planned top/bottom line.
2 Work along with cross functional teams to conceptualize, implement and scale new and existing Insurance product portfolio
3 Co-own business target and actively participate in business, product, expense management, call center and customer-service strategy
4 Lead partnerships with Insurance partners on the platform
5 Drive digital penetration while ensure channel delivery and productivity for the offline opportunity.
A. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential MBA from top B Schools only - with 1-3 yr exp for SM
MBA from top B schools only - with 4-7 yr exp for AVP
- Essential Has worked on conceptualizing new insur-tech products in the past, or launched insurance products from scratch
- Has a keen eye for latest technologies, and also has good grip on numbers and analytics.
- Should have worked with digital product integrations in the past (mobility/digital channels)
- Should be comfortable with conceptualizing, launching and scaling insurance products from zero.
Skill Attribute :
Technical & Functional :
1.Has a keen eye for latest technologies, and also has good grip on numbers and analytics
2. Desirable to have product as well as channel management experience
3. Desirable to have technical product management experience
1. Should we comfortable working in slightly ambigous scenarios too
2. Should be comfortable with an individual hands on approach without additional assistance
3. Should be comfortable with getting work done out of other teams