RBL Bank - Lead - Credit Card - Credit Control Unit (15-20 yrs)
Job Title Lead - Credit Control Unit - Credit Cards
Department Retail Risk
Grade VP 1 / VP 2
Team size 3-5
Job Location Noida or Gurgaon
Reporting To Head - Credit Control Unit
A. Position Purpose :
To review all the Credit and Operational risk parameters that falls under the purview of Credit Cards, barring sales, and identify the risk areas and process gaps and work with respective stake- holders to fix them & arrive at a logical process control solutions to mitigate risks.
B. Position Responsibilities :
Sr. Key Responsibilities :
1. Critically review every Credit Cards Policy, SOP and Workflow documents vis-a vis the Actual Process carried out to ensure that there are no gaps in them, from both Credit and Operations risk perspective. Effectively monitoring of these Risk & Ops Quality through Periodic Quality Reviews.
2. Review data quality and accuracy. Also checking of originating and surround systems of Credit Cards.
3. Identify risk-based trigger points and highlight red flag areas/items to stakeholders and work with them for addressing them without any major risk / financial impact to our bank
4. Also, ensure all processes are carried out and periodic reports a sent as per Regulatory / Compliance requirements.
5. Proactively review and ensure having adequate controls to mitigate income leakage / fraud / data compromise etc.,
6. Coordinate with respective stakeholders and handle Regulatory / Statutory Audits. Liaison with relevant regulatory authorities/ statutory auditors on Credit Cards related reviews.
7. Work closely with Business and respective stakeholders in identifying and supporting various Initiatives / Process improvements to achieve this objective.
8. Support Business in Cost Control, improvement in TAT, Digital initiatives etc.,
9. As it is relatively a new unit, this role involves using people management skills in hiring, motivation, grooming and retention of staff.
10. Lead or be part of any critical projects assigned from time to time.
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential Graduate. CA or MBA in Finance is preferred
Essential 15 to 20 years of experience in Banking, of which minimum 10 years in Credit Cards.
D. Competency Requirements :
a. Technical Skills:
- Mandatory prior experience in banking sector, especially in Credit Cards.
- Strong proficiency in major Cards Systems like Vision plus, CRM etc.,
- Also, should have decent proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-word, MS-Power point.
Work Related Skill - Having Eye for detail, risk and control appetite or acumen.
- Should be able to create good working relationships with various cross-functional teams.
- Must be a proactive planner and an aggressive executor.
- Ability to work under strict deadline and work under pressure.
Language Proficiency - English/Hindi/Others
b. Behavioural Competencies :
Skill Attribute :
- Functional Inter-linkages
- Credit Cards business, credit, risk, product and portfolio.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.