Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:1427 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Raymond Group - Project Manager - Supply Chain Team (10-15 yrs)
Project Manager - Supply Chain
Key responsibilities attached to the role:
1. As a core member of the Supply chain team, lead and drive all projects related to NPD, EPD ,Value engineering etc. are delivered on time and in full with extensive cross functional collaboration and leadership.
2. Take Strategic Initiatives to identify and deliver projects which leads to substantial cost savings across the value chain and also resulting to process simplifications and efficiencies.
3. Development and strengthening the management systems and processes of the organization to improve performance and create value for stakeholders.
4. Accountable for setting the processes and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall operations and enhance operational efficiency by driving continuous improvement projects.
5. Take Value Engineering initiatives for optimum utilization of manpower / machinery & reduction of Working Capital, CAPEX and OPEX,
6. Lead technology transformation in the manufacturing and SCM functions.
7. Responsible for the identifying, procuring and adopting new technologies to improve the productivity and reduce cost as per company goals.
- Post qualification experience of 10- 15 years in supply chain/value chain project management , New /Existing product development, Supply chain cost optimization.
- Strictly from FMCG, Cosmetic , Pharma or Food industry.
- Current assignment as the HOD of the function or a Second in Line since last 3-5 years.
- Must have handled either packaging procurement , packaging development, manufacturing operations during the career.
- Proven track record of Process and Value Engineering in Manufacturing Operations.
- Exemplary performance of meeting Business targets in terms of price, quality and delivery.
- Handled Project management for minimum 5 years in Value/Supply chain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.