Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:605 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Raymond Group - National Commercial Manager (7-9 yrs)
Revenue Process :
- Design and lead implementation of Internal Finance controls along with strong connect with Business stakeholders in areas of Revenue, Trade spends and Rebates.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders towards standardization of Terms of Trade across customers within the Sales Channel.
- Drive process efficiencies & automation in areas of Revenue, Trade spends and Rebates.
Accounts Receivable Management:
- Design & Execute policies for Credit control & monitoring across various Sales channels.
- AR Monitoring MIS report - Drive visibility among stakeholders for Gross / Overdue receivables and proactive engagement with Stakeholders and Customers for ensuring timely collections.
- Design and improvise process for Accounts reconciliation with Modern Trade and E commerce customers ensuring Claims from Accounts and Receivables from organization are settled as per Terms of Trade.
- Proactively minimize the collection risks by bench marking process to External environment and using latest technology and IT tools to drive process simplification & mitigate risks.
Stockist & Claim/Trade Spends Management:
- Review process & design MIS report to track the Trade schemes ( Primary/secondary) , Primary & Secondary Sales, Inventory at Channel partners, returns/replacement and Budget Vs Actual utilization of Primary schemes, secondary scheme, replacements & returns.
- Proactive risk mitigation through timely claim settlement process and securing No due certificate from running stockiest after each quarter close & timely review & closure of inactive customers
- Drive Month on month budget tracking of Trade spends & quarterly reconciliation with Trade Marketing team.
- Support the Month end Revenue recognition process and analyse Channel wise gross margin .
CFA Operation and Distribution Cost:
- Connect with Logistics team for CFA change-over, consolidation & negotiation and Transporter Freight negotiation/finalization
- Lead the process for CFA Audit in respect of commercial policies of company and periodic physical verification of stock
- Maintaining overall distribution cost within the budget and analysing its impact on P&L
Regional Commercial Activities, Selling Expense Management and Risk Assurance:
- Monitoring Branch Imprest, C&FA Payments, Freight Payments, Employee Travel Expense Payments.
- Settlement and tracking of incentive (Employee/DB/CSD) cost , Travelling cost for roll & off role employees with budget
- Manage regulatory Compliances related to Revenue and Commercial process.
- Liasoning with External agencies, Banks, Internal auditors, Statutory Auditors driving the compliance process.
Team Management :
- Retaining and motivating the team for a seamless execution of Commercial operations.
- Drive team engagement and a culture of periodic training & learning.
- Lead culture of Process simplification, standardization & automation to drive efficiencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.