Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:816 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Raymond Group - Manager/Senior Manager - Export (10-18 yrs)
Raymond Group - Manager/Senior Manager - Export
The Head Exports leads all aspects of sales activities for a sales force covering the Exports channel and provides strategic guidance to them. The role primarily encompasses achieving the assigned business goals/targets in a systematic way by leveraging all the resources available at hand. The role requires deep expertise of the international markets to ensure that the FMCG products are targeted at the right audience in the select countries.
- Lead Sales of Park Avenue & Kama Sutra FMCG Products in select international markets
- Explore new markets and assoications and look at potential ways of enhancing Export sales
Appoint "Master Distributor's" sales team & guide, monitor and take corrective actions as per business requirements of RCCL FMCG products
- Market working with team to understand market sentiment & work on evolving appropriate plans
- Supervise & provide guidance to "Master Distributor's" sales team for effective implementation of agreed BTL marketing initiatives at stores
- Build strong relationship with Sub Distributors & Other Channel partners
- Guide, coach & monitor the Exports team
- 10-12 years' prior experience in a reputed FMCG or Consumer care or Personal or Cosmetics Company in international sales & exports
- Preferably should have handled this level of responsibility in previous assignments
- Should have handled retail, wholesale & exports in the previous assignment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.