Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:936 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Raymond Group - Manager - Business & Supply Chain Finance (7-8 yrs)
- Lead the long range Strategic and financial planning, Portfolio & Building Blocks development process for the organization.
- Prepare detailed Annual Budget & Rolling forecast (bottom up approach) based on effective stakeholder collaboration & inputs. Validate Assumptions for a robust Business planning process.
- Lead the Monthly management reporting process, updating reporting decks for presentation to the management on the business performance [monthly/Quarterly Board presentations]. Working Closely with Finance team and cross functional teams to prepare Quick estimate and understand control numbers on every 1st day of the month [Critical deadline].
- Closely work with FP&A team to track P&L ,BS , Cash flow actual performance vs budget vs forecast and understand deviation with reasons [Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in major P&L lines to the management and providing explanation for the variances between budget and actuals].
- Drive analytics towards channel wise SKU wise /Category /Sub category /Brand /Variant /Product group wise Sales / COGS and Gross margin . Prepare Gross margin variance analysis and understand key reasons for variance.
- Close Partnering with Trade spends & Marketing team to drive profitable NPD launches , Effective Trade and Marketing investment .
- As a Finance leader for Supply Chain & Manufacturing (SCM) Finance , drive Financial analytics for the Integrated Supply Chain ( Manufacturing, Sourcing and Primary Distribution ) , monitoring monthly SC P&L and Inventory against Budgets and latest forecasts. Closely working with SC&M team towards annual SC budget and latest forecasts and driving/monitoring SC performance towards Budgets and latest forecast.
- Proactive engagement with Sourcing team towards Buying matrix decision including Purchase price trend analysis for Finished goods and RM/PMs. Close coordination with CMs to mitigate Business risk, drive optimal Inventory at CMs & evaluate Sourcing Mix and options including alternate CMs to drive purchasing efficiency.
- Close coordination with Manufacturing team to drive cost optimization and production efficiency/effectiveness with proper controls on wastage , yield and optimal inventory levels.
- Proactively engaging with the Logistics , Demand Planning and Sourcing team towards a robust S&OP process. Continuously evaluating the Primary distribution network & driving the process efficiencies in areas of Primary distribution.
- Proactive engagement with External Stakeholders - Contract Manufacturers, RM/PM suppliers , Logistics partners for better external insights and drive process efficiency/effectiveness. Drive the process for Competitive benchmarking against Industry partners & drive insights for a profitable growth.
- Proactively engage with SCM team towards Supply Chain cost saving projects. Lead the financial and business analysis driving cost improvement and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Closely work with the Business stakeholders to drive the Gross Margins and Opex optimization for the Business, identify and execute opportunities for EBITDA improvement on a consistent basis.
- Involve in corporate projects, prepare business case studies and presentations to Senior Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.