Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:1992 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Raymond Group - Lead - Packaging Development - Cosmetics/Beauty/Personal Care Segment (11-15 yrs)
Lead - Packaging Development (Cosmetics/Beauty/Personal care)
- Support development of products which meet the requirements of both our company and the market through developing packaging design, packaging dimensions and optimizing packaging material. Providing appropriate Technical specifications of packaging material upto the component level.
- Aim at meeting the requirements of consumers, and continue to improving and innovating, then, increase the competition of our products within India.
- Evaluate and develop new packaging and improve existing products.
- Develop goals & objectives which supports the business and technical strategies.
- Lead cost savings and trouble shooting in packaging.
- Provide input and guidance on technical feasibilities and process efficiencies.
- To coordinate, plan and assist online trials for new packaging development and for all packaging related improvement projects.
- Conduct feasibility studies and on line trials for New Packaging
- Facilitation for Packaging development of existing as well as new products.
- Responsible for data compilation & various reports preparation related to new product development.
- All concerned for Packaging Related Improvements including Packaging material improvement projects.
- R&D (Packaging Lab) for packaging specifications, testing.
- Legal for compliance requirements.
- Procurement for various packaging samples.
- Sales & Marketing for market surveys, feedbacks, acceptability & display ability.
- Production for production feasibility.
- SCM for logistic feasibility.
- Ensure timely packaging analysis of all primary packaging materials
- Intimate new testing method for pack characterizations for all formulations
- Ensure system compliance, SOPs to streamline packing development and testing activities
- Identify the advancements and keep abreast with the new technologies in the field of packaging material development.
- Lead a Team of Executives & Assistant Managers for Development of new packaging forms for the improved delivery & cost reduction
- Technical Review and identify the advancements in new technologies
- Vendor management
- Candidate should have working experience as a packaging manager with 10-15 years of experience in Personal Care/Cosmetics/Beauty space.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Adoptability and High design thinking
-Value engineering and cost-saving initiatives
- Leadership Traits (Ability to take team along, work with diverse team members.
- High emotional intelligence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.