Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:649 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Raymond Group - Deputy Manager - Sales HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
HRBP is responsible to design and roll-out HR strategy basis the business plan & needs of the Sales and Non Sales functions. The key objective of the role is to manage:
a) Stakeholder relationship and ensure the HR strategies are cascade into the business
b) HR operations efficiency is managed.
c) Employee well being is taken care of and overall the productivity system of the organization is working well.
d)Contribute in enhancing engagement, morale, productivity.
- Develop employee connect to proactively understand the issues, concerns of employees and take corrective action plan.
- Implement talent management agenda and practices for business unit/functions in line with established practices for the company
- Anchors planning & communication around career growth through individual development plans based on performance / potential
- Facilitate developing sales force capability through Training, Development Centre etc.
- Develops /recommends retention strategies for top talent.
- Drives employee engagement based on in-depth study of relevant drivers of engagement.
- Anchors the performance management cycle and facilitate the various phases -goal-setting, on-going feedback to annual appraisals.
- Prepare and share the sales dashboard to stakeholders to monitor progress in retention, Sales incentive earning and productivity improvement
- Implement line mangers capability development module to strengthen HR processes like objective setting, interim review, annual appraisal, talent identification etc.
- Work with the RSMs and HODs to implement the engagement initiatives in the regions.
- Manage and deploy systems and process for outsourced field force management - manpower planning & retention and training.
- Conducts exit interviews and takes corrective actions to strengthen retention
- Lead interventions (like grievance resolution, disciplinary action, special projects like R&R)
- Provides support in developing and updating the reward and recognition system for the field force and support functions in line with the company mission and strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.