Employee at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:1005 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Raymond Group - Assistant Manager - Taxation - CA (1-3 yrs)
- Ensure timely compliance of tax returns, registration with various tax and regulatory authority
- Ensure timely completion of assessment, appellate and other proceedings.
- Ensure proper representation in front of the department, assessment and benchmark the same
- Ensure plan for opportunities of achieving lower taxation and benchmarking with the other players in the same industry.
- Ensure proper drafting of intercompany agreement and review of the documents etc
- Complete and maintain transfer pricing documentation and study report for benchmarking the intra-group transaction
- Preparation of income-tax computation, filling e-file returns etc
- Preparing reconciliation between assessees records vis- vis communication from tax authorities
- Analysis of various tax laws/DTAAs/recent updates and case laws
- Attending withholding tax proceedings
- Preparation and finalisation of monthly return filings for various states.
- Maintaining various reconciliations for Books of Accounts, GST Portal
- To support in regular scrutiny of GL accounts to identifying Input tax credit loss and excess liability payment etc
- To support in coordination with the external counsel and appearance before the statutory authorities
- To keeping a track of latest amendments in Indirect Tax Laws and assessing impact of the same on the business
- Apprising stakeholders about GST amendments
- Initiate the automation of various compliances and reports to the GST team
- To maintain proper records, coordinate with various departments and ensure all the assessment and appeals are closed within the due timelines
- To identify optimisation opportunities in Indirect Tax Outflow
- Preparation of audit schedules for Indirect Tax matters
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts for Indirect Tax audits and assessments"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.