Senior Technical Recruiter at Ratna Global Tech
Views:96 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ratna Global Tech - Presales Consultant (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are seeking energetic pre-sales professionals to join our growing team.
- As a Pre-Sales Consultant, your role would be to provide support to Sales Team in product function, solution application, qualifying prospects, and designing sales strategies, develop compelling, original content to help promote our company's offerings.
- Participate in strategy-making with the Sales team, and analyze potential markets and technologies.
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team for all presales requirements.
- Should be able to collaborate with Tech leads to create technical documents and case studies of IT services and products.
- Developing high-quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent RGT's as the expert.
- Work with Sales and Tech team to present detailed technical demo to the potential clients.
- Create elevator pitches and personalize engagements.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of RFP's, as well as, providing the sales team with technical team in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as required.
- Presentations and Proposal Defense with sales team to prospect base.
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends - research competition and updates on global market trends.
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, the cohesiveness of win themes, and the accuracy of the content.
- Help defines project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Creation of other sales-related document as require by sales team.
Preferably, the candidate also should have following skills :
- The candidate will be responsible for generating revenue by prospecting new clients.
- Build strong pipeline consistently by developing new relationships in the target market segments.
- Use various channels Calling, Emailing, Online Media, Automation tools to generate fresh leads therein new business.
Qualifications or Experience Needed :
- 7 to 10 years of Pre-Sales consultant-IT services experience.
- The person must have know-how of existing emerging technologies like (but not limited to) Cloud, Salesforce, Data analytics, AI and others.
- Must have a good understanding of development practices like DevOps, Agile etc.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
-Excellent communication skill, decision-making and leadership Qualifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.